With Customers, Team Members, and the Community.
We Offer Exceptional Products and Services That Promote
the Safety, Health and Productivity of Employees and the Workplace."
We welcome Justin Laskowski as the Model First Aid, Safety & Training Manager! Justin has done an excellent job growing his route, and will use his enthusiasm, confidence, and experience to bring his success to the entire department.
Mitch Rasmussen is no longer with MFAST.
Does everyone know what to do in
the event of an emergency?
help you and your staff be ready!
Did you know that having an AED available increases a
person's suvival rate
How Do You Protect Your Most Important Asset…Your Employees?
... meeting all state and federal safety compliance requirements?
prepared for an OSHA inspection? ... Are You
Can You... afford large OSHA fines?
For A Free, No Obligation, On-Site Safety Audit CONTACT US NOW
According To Miosha:
“Safety programs save $4 to $6 for every $1 invested, creating a 400%-600% return on investment!
"Simply by establishing a program, most companies reduce workplace injuries by 20% - 40%"
Benefits of such a program include more than just reducing injuries and illnesses:
· Lower Workers Compensation Costs
· Lower Absenteeism
· Less Employee Turnover
· Increased Productivity
· Increased Employee Moral
The Michigan Chamber of Commerce "Michigan Record", Sept. 2000
MFAST Helps You:
· Increase awareness of common workplace hazards
· Detect hazards early on
· Safely take action to control any hazard
· Quickly and safely respond to unexpected events
· Eliminate future exposure to workplace hazards
· Promote positive interactions and reception
· Increase employee self-esteem
· Utilization of our written programs refreshes memory
· Understand safety and health responsibilities
· Avoid OSHA citations and fines by properly and regularly training your employees, complying with requirements to have written programs and records of employee training, and recognizing hazards in the workplace.
"It Will Never Happen To Me"
“Unfortunately, many employers don’t pay enough attention to their safety programs until MIOSHA pays them a surprise visit or until a serious, sometimes fatal, accident happens,,,,and then the attorneys get involved, too.” - Jon Subar, President of Model Coverall Service, Inc., MFAST's Partner. Contact Jon
As the first small company in our market to provide a first aid, safety and training division, MFAST has been able to provide customers with "some of the advantages a small company can bring-- more personal attention to customer needs as well as more one-on-one with our reps." Read more on how the innovations of MFAST began.
100 28th St. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49548 800-968-6491 fax: 616-241-0677